Microdermabrasion is an advanced method of exfoliating the skin. Exfoliation is needed for getting rid of dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin.Through microdermabrasion, the process is completed much quicker which encourages the production of fresh new skin cells. What this means for your skin is a fresher, healthier appearance through skin cell turnover.
The treatment usually takes 30-40 minutes, depending on the body area.
- dry and slack skin,
- enlarged skin pores,
- shallow scars and stretch marks
- stopping the skin aging,
- elimination of acne, seborrhoea, blackheads and milia.
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Cleaning of skin pores
- Stimulate cells to produce collagen and elastin
- Smoothing skin
- Improve color
- Increase the absorption of active ingredients
- Strengthen the protective barrier of skin